Last revised on May 22, 2010
1. Personal information collected
We collect information:
• When you register an account to become a Telecomyou user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, employer, country, and a password.
• When you add to your profile with further information about yourself or your private contacts, join or post to Telecomyou Groups, Answers and other Member-to-Member communication.
• Like all websites, we automatically receive from your internet use information like your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Telecomyou website, your type of browser, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and your ISP.
• We retain information you provide in connection with third party services available through Telecomyou like surveys and polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
• Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with Telecomyou;
• Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you and other Users; and to
• Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the Telecomyou website.
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. We also provide you with the means to control whether or not your contact information is viewable to other Users through your profile.
Please note that in order to deliver certain services (for example, Telecomyou Executive Services), we may share information with third parties. For example, to process subscription payments made by you, we share some of your information with the payment processing company we use.
3. Your information choices
• Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
• Choose what information you make available to search engines through your profile;
• Control the messages you receive from Telecomyou and other Users and how these messages are sent;
• Change your settings to control visibility and accessibility through our website; and
• Tell us to close your Telecomyou account.
4. Your obligations to other Users.
5. Important information
• Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Telecomyou. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
• You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
7. How to contact us
• If you have any questions or comments please email us at email@example.com